1. Complaints may be made in writing to 1 Partridge Walk, Poole, BH148HL – by phoning 01202 835111, or by emailing email@example.com
2. We will send you a written acknowledgement of a complaint within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint. We will identify the Complaints Manager who will be handling the complaint.
3. Within 4 weeks of the complaint, we will either send you a Final Response addressing the complaint, or a holding response, explaining the reasons as to why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint.
4. Within 8 weeks of the complaint, we will either send a Final Response, a Holding Response, and also instructions on how to contact the Claims Management Regulator should you be unhappy with the delay.
5. Should redress be due to you, we will provide fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible, and will comply with any offer of redress that you accept. Please note that redress will not always involve financial redress, but could involve an apology or another suitable form of redress.
6. We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six months after you become aware of the cause of the complaints. We may waive this at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the above time limit.
7. If you are not satisfied with our response, or a complaint is not resolved within the 8 week time period, you can refer the complaint to:
Claims Management Regulation
Monitoring & Compliance Unit
57-60 High St